-

03 February 2010

Very First Tablescape Thursday


OK so I don't REALLY know what I am doing here and the only other people here were littles..3 and 5 so my options are limited.. Obviously a sign I need my girlie's to come over more often!










Both our older kids have birthdays this week, Feb 2nd and 3rd.. Oldest has preschool EARLY so it was just me and my cupcake for birthday week breakfast. Got these cupcake plates and bowls at Macy's a few years ago on clearance for a few dollars and the cups are from Target. Yes those are paper place mats.. AKA a unfolded napkin.. My girl is CUTE but MESSY! The mini candle is gift shaped and those bowls are my recent Home Goods find!















2 comments:

  1. Awww, you did so good! It is sooo cute! I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all the cupcakes! So very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete