-

28 May 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!

Hope everyone has a great long weekend and Memorial Day! We will be gone for the weekend and even though this is the unofficial start of Summer, it doesn't feel like Summer at all here yet. But I know lots of you already have lots of sunshine.. thought I would share some cute idea's for Red White and Blue BBQ's and Get Togethers!
 
These Bowls just say picnic to me! Target.com did carry them, but now I think only amazon.com has them!
 
This cocktail looks adorable, the stars are just fondant, cut out with a cookie cutter and it will stick to the glass!
I would be ALLOVER these if I wasn't avoiding sugar right now!

the mini star sprinkles are from CKproducts and SO cute! I was able to find them locally!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these cute little "burgers", made of cupcakes!!

Check out this cake from ediblecrafts! It looks like a flag!!

Love these, from Martha Stewart


Collection of ideas from RealSimple.com
Love this picnic bsaket and goodies from Country Living
Great inexpensive napkins!


Great hanging decorations from Martha Stewart



5 comments:

  1. loving the themed strawberries! yum!

    hugs! Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute!! Love your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get out! Great minds think alike! :-)
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Brittanie! Stopping by to let you know that I featured your super cute patriotic strawberries in a Memorial Day themed blog post today: http://www.chattingoverchocolate.com/2013/05/memorial-day-pinspiration.html ... Thanks for sharing all these great ideas! Enjoy your upcoming holiday weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete