-

08 July 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba LIVE goodies!!

I love to matchy match everything, so with the Yo Gabba Gabba LIVE show (get your tickets HERE) coming up I have been on the hunt for some goodies for the kids to wear to the show!

We love ALL the characters but I think the kids tend to like Muno and Foofa the best.. All of these were on Etsy.com (direct links provided). I haven't decided which of these we will end up with.. they are all so cute!

Bows.. I LOVE big hair accessories!





Muno (and others) T shirt




Yes those are rhinestones!!



6 comments:

  1. So cute, but it is easy to win me over with tutus, bows and rhinestones lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO stinking cute! I can't wait to see what you pick out for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hat & scarf...too cute! I think Yo Gabba Gabba has to be one of the biggest categories on Etsy. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! I love anything tutu!

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the Brobee hat & scarf, but it might be too hot for that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The LIVE show for us is in November.. I do worry that our kids will be too hot from dancing though!

    ReplyDelete