-

05 October 2010

New Small Book Shelves

Finally!  We have been looking for something to go on either side of the fireplace, and I am PICKY, it would have been much easier had I been even a little less picky! But now they are built and fill the space just enough. I can even use the top shelf for a little while longer, until Finnley can reach those, the other 2 are already within his grasp.  The mirrors were up before the shelves so I know they are off.. but I am short and Ryan has been busy!  It's already dark here so the pictures aren't great.. but this side has a mini lamp (stole it from our bedroom), a jar full of mini skulls and the middle shelf has a jar of eyeballs that move and light up and a silver clock with a little mouse!  And the ottoman is only there cause I didn't move it!


We found these ON SALE this week at Target less than $100 bucks (I had a coupon too) for both of them!  I'm excited I have some more new areas to put Halloween stuff!
Hopefully I will remember tomorrow when it isn't dark to take some pictures and show off some more Halloweeny stuff!

7 comments:

  1. Following from Buzz on By Thursdays!

    http://www.GlamourGirlReviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Buzz on by Thursday! Hope you can stop by sometime!

    http://www.caringforourblessings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    I LOVE your blog title! How cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job, those look very nice. My fireplace has these great big monstrosities (spelling??) on each side of them that are built in. Not so cute!!

    I am a new follower, I would appreciate it if you could stop by and follow me back.

    I am giving a Mrs Santa Claus Apron away to one of my followers on 12/5.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower! Will you follow me?
    http://songberries.blogspot.com/2010/10/buzz-on-by-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Newest follower from Buzz on by Thursday. Your blog is very cute! That Carmel Apple snack mix is so getting made in my house this weekend! it looks wonderful! Feel free to stop on by and follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete