-

17 March 2011

Happy St.Patrick's Day!

Hope you all have a great St.Patrick's Day and avoid the pinchies!
We are busy busy delivering some of these

 
And following the leprechaun trail hunting for these
 
 
 
And since I'm sure the kids will be ready for a snack after that, Ive got this all ready!
 
 
And then hopefully a nap!
 
If it's not pouring down rain I think we will plants the rest of our bulbs in the backyard and let these kids get dirty! And maybe some coloring.. I printed these off
 
 



 
Hopefully the coloring will keep them occupied so I can make dinner! We are having potato soup for dinner,only because I found these adorable little potatoes at our tiny little grocery store, they were too cute not to use!
 
And then I think the littles will take a green bath, the hopefully fall asleep easily!
 
Who's ready for April Fools Day? 2 weeks to plan!








1 comment: