-

17 April 2011

Crayon Birthday Party

Our nephew will be 4 soon and his mom is putting together a crayon themed party for him.  I could talk about birthday party stuff non stop, so of course I had to share the cute stuff I've seen around!

I am going to attempt to make some think like these for Carsyn to wear!


These would be cute as decorations, and they are all over. Amazon.com, ebay and a bunch of other online places.



These Popsicles are adorable!

I would use these thermos' to hold some flowers or something... if you got a good enough deal they would be great favors, filled with some party stuff!

And I love this idea for invitations!

Pinata, available at a number of places

These are cute, but I would for sure be making custom labels for them. Crayon Bubbles.. around online lots of places
Oriental Trading Co. Sometimes gets really cute stuff that would be easy enough to make yourself..check out all the neat crayon stuff there! These are my favorite

Sweet little party crowns!

I use lots of crayon stuff for back to school decorations HERE
These were one of my faves!

Just a few things! I don't see a crayon party in our future but some of these would still be good for back to school stuff too!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute theme! And it would really be easy to decorate for with all the bold plates/napkins etc avail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Looking at the top thing, if you have a little girl, you could make a crayon skirt shaped like those and sewed together! Stopping in from the bloghop! Already a follower. Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete