-

27 June 2011

4th of July Decorations!

So, I have been a slacker and haven't taken pictures of this years decorations. I didn't add too much this year though so I will share my favorites again!
See previous years HERE and HERE.

I try not to do ONLY the obvious, stars, stripes and flags. I try to do some more subtle things also, like baseball and apple pie!

I did get a few of these cute little balls the other day

And the more I look at last years pictures, the more I am sure I must have missed a bin, cause a lot of those things are MISSING, hmm. Well I probably won't dig them out this year, but adding to my to-do list!
Happy Monday!


1 comment:

  1. Ok, completely random question but where did you find that cute cake stand? I absolutely love it!

    onecrazielady-Brit

    ReplyDelete