-

24 June 2011

Organizing Friday, or not

Instead we spent most of the day with some friends checking out garage sales!
The kids all had a good time spending their quarters on random toys and I picked a piece of vintage Pyrex! I am soo giddy over it too!

it's the big version of this and it has hot air balloons, moons and suns on it. The color is so cheerful!
So we weren't home long enough to do anything other than the essentials, dishes, a couple loads of laundry and playing with all our new treasures! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I never used to understand garage saling, and now I just love it! New follower from the Planet Weidknecht blog hop :).

    http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining my Planet Weidknecht Sunday Hop. Have a wonderful week! Lisa

    ReplyDelete