-

07 September 2011

Fall Cleaning


It's like Spring Cleaning but better, at least in my opinion. My reward for getting it done is usually some yummy smellin' pumpkin-y candles and/or a Vanilla Chai Latte,
and I prefer those over spring/summer smells
My favorite candle right now is Bath and Body Works Caramel Pumpkin Latte!

The first day of Fall is Sept. 23rd this year! That is our little Finnley's birthday! So I am not starting then, and the next day is his party! And I am pretty sure we will need Sunday to recover.
But Monday I am planning on getting my week long FALL CLEANING started!
I have done this every year for a while, and it's always a little different. Maybe last years, or the years before plan would work for you. Find them HERE. If you need time to clean Article Writing Services will make sure you still have free content for your blog.

 I won't actually start cleaning until then, but for now I need a plan and to make sure we have all the supplies so I can actually get it done without any extra trips to the store!

Here is my plan:
Monday~ Kitchen
Tuesday~Family Room, Living Room
Wednesday~Bathrooms
Thursday~Bedrooms
Friday~Anything inside I missed the other days/outside
Saturday~Garage/outside (depending on weather)
Sunday~(wrapping up outside)

It will take me a few days, but I will have my notepad, or phone, and make lists for each room of the things that need to be done. Sometimes it's just weird little things I wouldn't put on the everyday list or a generic deep cleaning list.

But a few things make the list just about every time. The usual are
Touch up paint
Touch up moulding
Vacuum vents
Cobb webs
I can pretty much figure all the rooms will need this done,
 moulding painting is one of my least favorite things to do.

If you fall clean, what is on your list?

I'll have a list for Kitchen's soon!

10 comments:

  1. sounds great I'll have to do this too. Will post my list tomorrow @ Peace Love and Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you post your cleaning schedules it always gets me in the mood to clean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fall cleaning so much better. After we have had the windows and doors open, there is always corners that get missed on regular cleaning days. I like your thought of the paint touch ups! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fall-cleaner, too! I think it has to do with the fact I'm a teacher, so I'd race to organize and clean before school started each year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm fall cleaning too! My list includes cleaning/dusting all light fixtures and ceiling fans. Also power washing the patio and porches. And reorganizing the ever overflowing cabinet of mis-matched Tupperware. LOL! Happy cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall is my busy season and tomorrow I do the whole house clean. This year I don't have to worry about the baseboards, we painted them over the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not Fall clean, but I love the idea! Sounds like a very productive list.

    I am a new follower from the Tuesday Time Out Hop. If you have a moment, come by www.messforless.net and say hi!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do a deep cleaning just about every couple of weeks. But in spring and fall I will touch up paint nicks and tackle the windows. I hate windows. I am not good at windows. Windows take too long. Lol. So that is always by big fall/spring cleaning project. Love your schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do a profound cleaning pretty much every couple of weeks. Be that as it may, in spring and fall I will finish up paint scratches and tackle the windows. I disdain windows. I am bad at windows. Windows take excessively long. Haha. So that is consistently by huge fall/spring cleaning project. Love your timetable!

    Skip Hire Birmingham

    ReplyDelete