-

04 September 2011

Halloween Cuteness on Pinterest!

I thought I was a little ahead of the Halloween game, guess not since my Pinterest home page has been flooded with Halloween stuff! And I've seen a few party ideas already too. I am SO ready for Halloween stuff, but I don't want to put it out until after Finnley's party!

I don't like to do the exact same thing every year, so it's always a little different and I try to weed out a few things every year that I just don't love anymore. I didn't really realize how much it has changed over the years until I started checking out THESE posts!
I can already see things from 2 years ago that I just don't even like anymore.

I usually don't know exactly what I will need, if anything, until I actually get everything out. But I want to keep all those cute Pinterest ideas just in case I do need something. These are some that are specifically black and white.

I love how easy this would be too! Looks like its just some puffy paint on a plate! And although I was really looking for black and white I like how the shutters pop! The source wasn't listed..
This one is from Martha. I love the cake pedestal with the black and grey pumpkins!

Better Homes and Gardens. LOVE the rhinestones!
 
 
Love the black and white candies! Martha Stewart

here is some more, from Hostess with the Mostess
 
Love the tree branches in this and it's mostly black and white. Stltoday.com

This is so different! I like the succulents and typewriter, since neither are really associated with Halloween. I like the unexpected or unusual.

 

I like the shabby chicness of this one, the bunting and the chalkboard shapes! source

New England Fine Living has all kinds of party goods in black and white


This is such a cute set up! The lollipops and silver pumpkins! LOVE it!
Urban Comfort has SO much other stuff!


All these are making me really want to get them out now. But I am resisting, well for now anyway. I AM going to check out some thrift shops today and see if I can find some treasures!

Who else loves Black and White for Halloween?

2 comments:

  1. I do!!! I have done a black/white fall vignette and I'm lovin' it!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous! my dining room is black and gray, so i totally used that color scheme last year. i'm going to try not to do the exact thing again, but it was just sooo good! thanks for more fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete