-

22 October 2011

October has been a blurrr!!



I cannot believe it's the 22nd already! The Hubby and I took a vaca and were gone until the other day. I haven't finished any of the Halloween costumes. I haven't made any Halloween crafts this year, we haven't been to the pumpkin patch yet and there are a ton of other things October usually holds for us we haven't done yet. I NEED A DO OVER!
I did have a good time on vacation but feel SO behind now! I think I am going to have to call October a wash and get a head start on November instead!

My Pinterest home page already has a few Thanksgiving ideas!
So I am taking the rest of this weekend to catch up on laundry, grocery shop and prepare snacks for this week. I will be alone this week with Hubby out of town so I need to prep as much as I can!

Monday for sure will have some Thanksgiving cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment