-

24 February 2012

Organizing Friday

Well I didn't get to much organizing and I didn't take any pictures, but ours was needing some attention. Especially the cupboards since they hold all my craft supplies and fabric and stuff. 
I got it taken care of, it's not perfect but it's not a disaster either.  

I did find some inspirational laundry rooms though!
Love the open shelves and bead board!

And I LOVE these floors and what they did with the wall! 

I love the pull out drying rack and how simple this is!

And I love everything about this, those cabinets are amazing!
BHG

And the same for this one! SO pretty!
Country Home



I did THIS post well over a year ago, and I still haven't figured out a window covering! I am SOO hoping I can get it done this weekend, especially since I just went through my fabric stash. I know what I want to use and I know where it is, just have to make sure I have enough of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment