-

25 June 2012

Meal Plan Monday

This second week of Summer break is not going to be any less busy than last week. I really have to use our meal planning and crock pot this week!

Monday~Pork soft tacos (in the crock pot)
Tuesday~Stew (in the crock pot)
Wednesday~Spaghetti
Thursday~Turkey Meatballs and Potatoes
Friday~Turkey Burgers
Saturday~Mom's night out
Sunday~Leftovers

Can ya tell we got a good deal on ground turkey ? 


And we are also super busy in the mornings these days because
 we have swimming lessons and want to be out doing the fun stuff! 
So we are working on chores first thing and breakfast can take too long if I don't have it prepped!

Monday~Strawberry Pancakes and Sausage
Tuesday~Oatmeal and fixins
Wednesday~Yogurt and fruit and granola
Thursday~Waffles with PB
Friday~Breakfast Muffins 
Weekends are always different :)

1 comment:

  1. Shew, meal planning makes life so much easier doesn't it? I haven't been keeping up with it being on bedrest and all. Right now we are just eating what everyone else is cooking for me! I'm not complaining though. I'm not having to do the cooking at least :)

    ReplyDelete