-

28 January 2013

4th Monday?!

It does not feel like there have been 4 Mondays already!
This week is going to be busy but for sure less crazy than last week so I will take advantage of that.

Meal Plan
Monday~ chicken and veggies
Tuesday~ Tacos
Wednesday~Spaghetti
Thursday~Grilled Cheese
Friday~Out for Birthday Dinner!

Weekly Plans
Lots of appointments 
Weekly Chores
Finish my Weekend Project
Finish Valentine Crafts!
Compare Goals to plan

Fun Stuff
A weekend FULL of Birthday Fun
Valentine's Crafts
Basketball


Valentine's Day Decorations coming soon!!

2 comments:

  1. you're so good. Making a list of your meals. I can't do that. My husband tends to eat dinner without me. He gets home a lot earlier than I do. This of course is the reason I don't really know how to cook ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need to do some Valentines crafts. Hopefully as soon as I start feeling better, I can get busy on that! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete