-

29 August 2013

Friday 5

I saw this on another mama blog and thought it was fun!
Sharing my favorite 5 things from Pinterest, blogs or wherever.
 
 
1.
 
This outfit!! I am SO ready for fall and I love everything about this, just the right amount of comfy and cute!
 
2.
Pinterest in General is my #2  I am just thankful for so much I have learned and been able to track down for future use. My Things I Should Know board is getting some use!
 
3.
 
 
Great read and such a good reminder. I have more on busyness coming soon!
 Her whole site is full of good reads!
 
4.
 These muffins! SO good!
 
Lastly #5 is Ruum.com
 
CUTE kids clothes, with some amazing discount codes right now, Labor40, Redbook20 and Welcome15 can all be used. Swimsuits for 3.99 before discount!
Just finished my order.. all deals for next summer besides that cute sweater!!
 
 
We will see how many Fridays I can get to this. Anyway, it was fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment