-

01 January 2014

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014! How we ended the year!

I say this every month but seriously, SO FAST!
December was amazing, we had some good times with our kid crew and extended family.
2013 has come to an end and here is how we ended up with our goals.
 
Self
 
I feel better about how I handle relationships and am realizing more and more how freeing it is to let toxic ones go, even the slightly toxic ones take more time and energy than I have to give.

I've learned I don't motivate myself enough for solo workouts and I need group exercise, that Starbucks isn't a necessity for me and how much I appreciate the little day to day things, and miss them when I am working.
None of my goals, besides the 15 pounds, are things that end, so those are all still my goal!

Home

Still love and use my HMB, added a little, removed some stuff too
I did super with clutter and getting rid of stuff, but there will be even more next year!
Not much for the DIY home/bath products
Didn't add a single thing to our puny stock pile
And one more year where emergency packs aren't complete, but better than last year.

*December was great! I got our 2014 planner all put together and ready.
We purged a whole lot of stuff and we are starting the year off with a pretty tidy house, one of my very favorite things!

Budget 

We met almost all of our 2013 goals!
Gave up paid for coffee, worked my tooshy off, paid off some debt, meal planned my brains out and Target sees me once or twice a week, usually not that much.
I didn't have time to read nearly as much as I would have liked, however, when I did they were freebies or library goodies for the most part.
I didn't sew ANYTHING. Boo, but I did decide that since I wasn't sewing I needed to go through and  pack up the fabric, got rid of about half of it.
We ended up paying off just short off just about $30,000 in 2013. Not done but that's a good chunk!


Check out our 2014 goals HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment