-

30 April 2014

May Chore Challenge!

I've never done this, or anything like this but I want to and I think it will help me, and I hope, some of you!
Similar to the 30 day photo challenges and 30 day squat challenge
Using the term CHORE loosely here.

I can see there are so many little things around here that don't take long but aren't in the regular rotation of things that need done either. I am hoping to come up with 31 little chores or work that take 15 minutes or less. I don't know if I will post here everyday but for sure on Instagram, follow me HERE!
And likely on Facebook at Cupcakes, Kisses 'n' Crumbs

Some examples of things I know I can do in 15 minutes or less and that need to be done are
~Wipe down all the light switches
~Wipe down the doors where grimey kids touch everyday!
~Sweep the front porch
~Weed (can't finish in 15 minutes but I can sure do it for 15 minutes and it all helps)
~Tidy the laundry room
~Change the felt pads on the kitchen chairs

Now not all of these may apply to you and maybe you have other ideas! Happy to hear them and share! I can't wait to get started! See y'all tomorrow with my 1st Chore Challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment