-

25 June 2014

New Favorite Quick Dinner

I made these a few weeks ago from this recipe, they were good but I knew I could change them up to be more to our taste!

I started with 1-2 C of shredded, chunked, leftover, whatever chicken
Mixed in 3 Tablespoons of this sauce

( it's spicy so adjust to your taste) into
2 Tablespoons cream cheese (softened) with 1C shredded cheese
We used Cheddar and Jack cheese cause that is what we had but I don't think you can go wrong with others.

Then I mixed in the chicken and combined well.
 Spread some in a line towards the edge of a soft taco size flour tortilla and rolled it up tight.

Placed into greased pan (I just used spray olive oil)
Repeat until the pan was full and then sprayed the tops with non stick spray.
I covered with foil and baked 20 min at 350. Removed foil and baked another 10, if they aren't as brown and crunchy on top as you would like you can stick them under the broiler for a couple minutes.


Serve with Sour Cream & more Sauce if you like it spicy, and a salad!
That is it. Next time I will for sure be blending some hidden veggies in!
These go fast around here!





No comments:

Post a Comment