-

15 July 2014

Meal Plan Monday~ Week 29


I am just not ready for it to be Monday already!  Baseball is officially over for the year, that sure helps in the dinner situation! I think I might be starting to freak out about bay stuff finally, sure took a long time this go around!

Monday~Crock Pot Beef Roast

Tuesday~Enchilada Tater Tot Casserole
I am a little nervous about this one, trying from pinterest.

Wednesday~Spaghetti

Thursday~Chicken Stir Fry

Friday~Mini Pizza

Saturday~Pork Roast

Sunday~ Leftovers

It's a day late, and will probably change, I am moody and nothing sounds good after I cook it these days (yay pregnancy) and kids have VBS all week. 

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you let us know how the new recipe turns out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made it tonight! The recipe did not specify what size can of enchilada sauce, so if you try it, add sauce a little at a time. The kids inhaled it! To me, it was kind of like chili with tater tots on top but it wasn't too bad!

      Delete