-

22 January 2015

Gold & Pink Party Inspiration


Usually this time of year is full of Birthday planning. But being in a smaller place and we weren't sure if we would be here or in the middle of moving etc. We decided to do things super simple this year. We are having a joint party for our oldest 2, their birthdays are 1 day apart. We rented the local swimming pool and I am getting a Costco cake. It's really whats best for us this year but makes me a little sad. I wanted to do a pink and gold party. I don't like gold that much but I love it on party supplies!! Just sharing some ideas I had floating around and some great sources for cute stuff!
I have a feeling I won't be so eager to do Gold and Pink next year. 
I always start with decorations, stuff like a banner or picture.
This DIY one is nice and basic
http://citrusandcream.com/2014/01/diy-birthday-pennant-banner-cutting-machine-required.html
This one is more my style. I prefer less straight lines and more whimsy
https://www.etsy.com/listing/181963864/peach-blush-and-gold-tassel-garland?ref=related-5

But THIS is my favvvvvorite!
http://www.inspiredbythis.com/grow/boho-gold-baby-shower/


And outfits, ahh soo many!
Everything from over the top to super casual and super adorable


Supplies, things like silverware, napkins, think of everything you can do with some gold glitter!
And SO many cute treats and cakes!






Sad that we probably won't get to make this one happen, but if your little girl loves gold or pink and glitter, check out my Pinterest board  HERE for all of these links and more :)

Can't wait to see where we are for next years birthday parties! I feel like I am running out of themed parties for these big kids, they are growing so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment