-

13 June 2016

Take Back Your Weekend .2

Organizing a Laundry Schedule!
 
 The other thing that can really be a time suck on the weekends is LAUNDRY !

I've always aimed to not do any on the weekends, managing that is hard and takes planning to make sure we have uniforms clean and towels for showers! I use my planner, and can make a laundry schedule based on our games scheduled for the week. I also try to wash towels every Wednesday, that way I can clean the bathroom, sweep and toss the bath mat and cleaning rag straight in.

I needed a better way to keep track of what needed done, so many uniforms! Something more convenient than in my planner.
So I took this half painted cabinet in the laundry room

Put a few coats of chalkboard paint on it, got these cute labels, and it's been great!
I have terrible handwriting, not helped by only having a chalk stub left! 

It's not perfect but it's good enough for me! I just update it Monday's with the weekly schedule and no more going back and fourth to my planner.

How do you stay on top of laundry? 

*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment