-

28 July 2016

Chicken, Asparagus and Lemon Pasta

First, if you are looking for a precise recipe, this isn't the place. I don't usually cook that way. I promise this is easy enough you can still manage!

I tend to get a little lazier when it's hot out, and I wasn't thinking about dinner until 4 or so. Checked the fridge and was able to throw this together (and this is why I need to meal plan!)
I sautéed 2 chicken breast, but grilled would be awesome too, in a little butter, sage and pepper. 

While that was happening I cooked some pasta, not my first choice for shape but ya pick your battles and the 6 year old won. 

Cut asparagus and threw it under the broiler with a little butter

Once the chicken was done I pulled it out and set aside, used the same chicken pan to make a little loose white sauce (butter, 1/2 & 1/2 and flour) added some lemon juice and that's it. Once the pasta and asparagus was done I mixed it all together and it was perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment